- Bar Admission
- Practice Areas
Ian Gillespie earned his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School in 2018. While in law school, Mr. Gillespie clerked for the Massachusetts Land Court, worked at the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office, and was a research assistant at Boston College for Professor George Brown, focusing primarily on constitutional and administrative law.
Mr. Gillespie clerked at Aceto, Bonner & Cole PC during the summer of 2017 and was subsequently hired by the firm after graduating from law school. During Mr. Gillespie’s time at Aceto, Bonner & Cole PC, he has concentrated in commercial and complex civil litigation, construction litigation, estate dispute litigation, criminal defense, employment law, and partnership disputes. In addition, Mr. Gillespie has worked on the transactional side of Aceto, Bonner & Cole’s practice, assisting clients with the planning and formation of business entities, the sale of business assets, and navigating through state and federal regulations.
Mr. Gillespie is also fluent in Spanish.
- Boston Bar Association (2019 - Present)
- Massachusetts Bar Association (2018 - Present)
- Shachoy v. Conrades, 2019 WL 1598040 (Mass. Super. 2019)
- Care and Protection of Anders, 93 Mass. App. Ct. 1118 (2018)
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- St. Edward's University, Austin, Texas
- Massachusetts, 2018
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit, 2019
- Allison v. Eriksson – Remedies Available to Minority LLC Members in Freeze-Out Mergers, Massachusetts Bar Association, Section Review, May/June 2019